bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Bino 0.9.0 is released!

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Bino 0.9.0 is released!
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 14:25:42 +0100

On 22/02/11 13:55, Stefan Eilemann wrote:
> I've checked in some minor fixes for the OS X build. Hope that's ok.

Sure. The reason why I left out these changes until now is that Frédéric
Dervernay seems to prefer to build his Mac OS X packages with OpenAL
Soft instead of Apple's OpenAL, for better multichannel output support,
and OpenAL Soft uses <AL/al.h> instead of <OpenAL/al.h>. But I guess the
default should be to use the system library.

Can you play videos with multichannel sound on your Mac? One example is
here: <http://3dtv.at/Movies/Heidelberg_en.aspx>.

> I needed to explicitly link against GL, avcodec and avutil using the
> configure line below[2]. Is this normal?

No, that should all be handled by the pkg-config files QtOpenGL.pc and
libavformat.pc. And the Equalizer settings should be handled by
Equalizer.pc :)  You can set PKG_CONFIG_PATH to point pkg-config to the
location(s) of your .pc files.

Martin