bibledit-general

Re: [be] Bibledit-Web 0.9 released

From: Oreo Warpok
Subject: Re: [be] Bibledit-Web 0.9 released
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 09:14:30 -0500

Hi Tim,

I would think that one could set up and use Bibledit-web even with slow connections. Bibledit only transfers small amounts of data at a time and it is not graphic intensive. And the set up is easy. The set up also relies on the remote computer for all processing, so that is fast and you would only wait for the feedback messages.

The digitalocean site allows ssh connections. It would be better had I used a terminal on my computer and logged in via ssh. (That would allow one to copy text from the bibledit-web installation and paste it into the terminal.) But I just used the ssh terminal that is part of the on-line control panel of digitalocean.com. (That meant that I had to type in the long instruction lines manually.)

Once I created the droplet, I simply followed the instructions given for version 0.9, and it all worked without a hitch.

Hope that helps!
Phil

Oreo Phil                 479-524-7005

      One King to rule them all, One Son to find them,
      One Blood to cleanse them all, And from the dark unbind them.