bibledit-general

Re: [be] remote repository difficulties

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] remote repository difficulties
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 08:41:15 +0100

Hi Tim,

So the stick is good then, because it works on the first machine.

If such a thing happened in my team, I'd forget looking for the problem,
and just set the repository up on the second machine again, and be sure
not to push any data to the stick, just pull from it.

This is provided that no edits were made on the second machine, which
will get lost in the above procedure.

Teus.