bibledit-general

Re: [be] Condensed font?

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Condensed font?
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 07:45:06 +0100

On Tue, 2011-11-01 at 16:16 -0600, Lance W. Haverkamp wrote:
> I'm trying to select a condensed font, say, deja-vu serif condensed.
> It's installed on my system, but I don't see it listed as an available
> font (or style) in Bibledit, It's available in other programs
> (LibreOffice for example).

I tried it out on my system to see what could be the problem. It turns
out that the 'condensed' version, along with other version, of this
font, were hidden in the font selection dialog. This is the dialog in
menu View / Font & Colour / Text. The Styles, at the right of the font
names, were hidden by Bibledit. I have updated the software, so that
this styles pane gets visible. The new code has been uploaded to the git
repository, and can be obtained, downloaded, compiled and installed from
there. For more information about how to obtain the newest version, see
this:
http://sites.google.com/site/bibledit/community/development
Teus