bhpos-bert

[Bhpos-bert] Only you hold the key to the final outcome and the real que

From: Tuttle G. Gwendoline
Subject: [Bhpos-bert] Only you hold the key to the final outcome and the real question is, are you up.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 11:50:56 +0200

What I stress here is you HAVE TO GET THE CHANGE TO MEET THEM or you
have no way to tell them how good you are and practise other interview
tactics.
But what if there is only one position I'm interesed in? Do you believe
you have what it takes to really shine? Perhaps this is the reason why a
man of limited knowledge and intelligence can accomplish so much. I, for
one, think this is retarded.

RRR

EXPLOSION!