bhpos-bert

[Bhpos-bert] Delight Unlike other products, this one gives you permanent

From: Carolyn
Subject: [Bhpos-bert] Delight Unlike other products, this one gives you permanent gains in size - and loads of pleasure!
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 07:54:29 -0600

New and hot

 Take control over your male body image. This delivers amazing results and
makes your dearest limb bigger and better-working! Are you prepared to see and
feel the inches that weren't there weeks before?

 You certainly thought about women worshipping you because of your size and
performance. Longer, better, more enjoyable - start expecting the fun you will
have right now! You may find what you need here: http://fiolerpo.com/i/xl2/
Had doubts that these things really work? Check this out and join the thousands
of happy men!

 What do you do to make your guy happy? I like average, everyday, real guys
There aren't any moving parts or bolts that will come loose or flex under load
All my brothers are into cars, but I never got it until my brother took me for
a ride and made me feel the speed Ambient conditions such as altitude,
temperature, barometric pressure and relative humidity