beaver-devel

Re: [Beaver-devel] Closing tabs

From: Tobias Heinzen
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Closing tabs
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 20:54:07 +0100

Double 12 wrote:
I'm sorry I have to disappoint you, but the tab-closing issue is still there. When there are > 1 tabs open and you close one of them, Beaver crashes with a segfault and GTK gives this: (beaver:7011): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_notebook_get_tab_label: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (child)' failed

(beaver:7011): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_container_foreach: assertion `GTK_IS_CONTAINER (container)' failed

So, different problem with the tab label, but still causing a segfault.
worked a little bit more at the preferences dialog. i think i stopp developping that for a moment because i encountered some problems additional to this one:

- opening a C-File (probably any other file with syhi) sometimes end in a segfault (race condition?) - opening two c-file generates some GTK critical failures. there semes to be a problem with the syhi algorithm. have to check that out.

i will concentrate on these bugs now, to make beaver more stable. got more time now, since the holidays are finally here ^^

Greets
Tobias