beaver-devel

Re: [Beaver-devel] Segfaults

From: Tobias Heinzen
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Segfaults
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 16:21:35 +0100

Double 12 wrote:
The segfault when saving an empty first file and the segfault when opening the first file are both caused by our function notebook_add_page.
- the segfault when saving an empty first file I fixed in the last commit (hopefully)
- the segfault when opening the first file is now fixed
- the other segfault you mentioned I couldn't reproduce. can you give a step-by-step instruction?

By the way, what are we going to do with the API documentation? I'd suggest the documentation is only compiled using Doxygen, if the user explicitely says he want to do so, eg. by giving ./configure --create-documentation. So, normal users who just do ./configure don't have to care about the documentation and don't need to have Doxygen installed.
yes this would be a good idea.

greets
Tobias