beaver-devel

[Beaver-devel] GtkUiManager test on CVS

From: Double 12
Subject: [Beaver-devel] GtkUiManager test on CVS
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 22:55:35 +0200

First of all, the configure script works fast and nice on my system and Beaver installs well.

I added a Beaver implementation of a GtkUiManager demo on the CVS, module beaver0.4.0, folder uimanager. It has already been posted on the mailinglist before, but now it's modified and in a nice folder with Makefile.

It is a tutorial from this URL: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeLove/UIManagerTutorial
but I added the Beaver menu items in it and I changed the names of the GtkWidgets to the ones used in Beaver.
With a few modifications, we can use it in Beaver's interface.c file.

Double 12