beaver-devel

RE: [Beaver-devel] Menu sensitivity while opening file

From: Trevor L. Brown
Subject: RE: [Beaver-devel] Menu sensitivity while opening file
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:33:56 -0400

Which types of files does this affect?

It could also be the shared libraries we're working with (or that gtk is
working with) ...  http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2006-10/msg00048.html
This is especially possible if running with valgrind results in no problem,
since valgrind wraps the memory allocation functionality of the operating
system.

Thanks,
Trevor