beaver-devel

[Beaver-devel] *Update 1* Things to do for bugfix release

From: Double 12
Subject: [Beaver-devel] *Update 1* Things to do for bugfix release
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 22:39:23 +0200

Segfaults probably mostly fixed.
But there are still other things to do/fix:
* If you choose a highlighting language, the program freezes or it freezes when adding/removing text.
This is caused by the function expand_syhi_iters in editor.c. I can't remove all calls to this function, because it is vital for syntax highlighting. But, I found the part of the function that freezes the program:

while (!g_unichar_isprint (gtk_text_iter_get_char (start)))
    {
        gtk_text_iter_forward_cursor_position (start);
    }

* Add the right version number and URL to the About window

If there's some time left, I will also  add these small new things:
* Python highlighting in wordfile.txt
* A newer version of the About Window (a new GTK function)

By the way, let me know when you opened the new CVS branch. It will be quite convenient for the development.

Double 12