beaver-devel

[Beaver-devel] CONTACT MARK SMITH

From: LUCKYDAY
Subject: [Beaver-devel] CONTACT MARK SMITH
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 05:00:13 -0900

AWARD/FINAL NOTIFICATION
LUCKYDAY INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY, NEDERLAND.
Laan van Hoornwijck 55
2289 DG Rijswijk
Postadres
Postbus 3059
2280 GB Rijswijk
Website:www.luckyday.nl
TEL.+ 31-647-252-691
FAX: +31-645-568-862

LUCKYDAY INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY, announces today the winners of its internet
lottery program for this quarter.

The lottery program is conducted every quarter with email addresses of
internet users.

 The draws are usually from about 26,000 email addresses from all over the
world,which are selected from the internet randomly.

 The draws are made in four categories using a special computer balloting
system.

Your receipt of this mail means that your email address has won in category
?D? of the draws.

Your email address drew the winning numbers:32:01:00:67:4 serial number
3232134,batch number ssL/45829/NL/05,lottery ref
number SL8455110 and security credited file numbers 01-37-44-85-486 and
subsequently won the sum
of 800,000,00 EURO (EIGHT HUNDERED THOUSAND EURO).

You are at this point advised to contact our NL agent below to begin your
claim:
PAYMENT AGENT MR MARK SMITH.
Email:address@hidden
You will be given a form to complete and return same to any one of our
appointed financial trustees.

Their winning/processing department will validate your winning and provide
information on the collection of your prize.

All winning must be claimed not later than 20th of Febuary,2006.

After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.

You are advised to initiate contact with our agent within one weeks of the
receipt of this mail.

 Any prize whose collection is not initiated within the stipulated time
will be deemed unclaimed.

 We do urge you to fully cooperate with us so that you could collect your
winning.

In course of any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Richard K. Lloyd
Lottery Coordinator.