beaver-devel

[Beaver-devel] Segfaulting Beaver

From: Sven Salzwedel
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Segfaulting Beaver
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:17:08 +0100

Hi,

I'm running Debian Gnu/Linux with GTK 2.2.4, gtksourceview 0.7.0 and
glibc 2.3.2. I run ./configure and then "make", "make install". I get
the correct menu icon in the gnome menu. But when I try to start it, it
just segfaults. When compiled with gcc 3.3.3, there is only one message
"Segmentation fault". When compiling with gcc-2.95 the following is
printed on the console:

free(): invalid pointer 0xbffff848!
free(): invalid pointer 0x40b8af30!
free(): invalid pointer 0xbffff960!

So there seems to be some problem with free() from glibc.

Regards,

Sven