beaver-devel

Re: [Beaver-devel] Beaver Version 0.3.1/GtkSourceView Version 0.2.1 Rele

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Beaver Version 0.3.1/GtkSourceView Version 0.2.1 Released
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 19:57:43 -0400

Leslie Polzer wrote:
I am pleased to announce that I finally managed to get clean (at least
I hope so) tarballs of both Beaver and GtkSourceView compiled, distributed
and uploaded.

Michael, I'd be glad if you could

1) post the Savannah announcent, 'cause my cookie there expired and their login
proc is broken
2) post the freshmeat announcement
3) set me as owner for the freshmeat account - or you, and me as maintainer,
because I don't think Emmanuel is still interested in Beaver's Freshmeat.
If you can't, please be so kind and talk to him/FM staff about it
4) change the FM homepage to the Savannah address
5) talk to me about a stable release

Hi, Leslie!

I just got Internet access working at my new summer place.

I'll start working on this stuff.

-mt