beaver-devel

[Beaver-devel] Time to cut release

From: Michael Terry
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Time to cut release
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 00:17:08 -0400

Hello. I just uploaded the 'make search text entries activate default dialog button' patch. I feel that now is an excellent time to cut a beaver 0.3.1.

Are there any reasons you can see that we should hold off? If not, let's make the tarballs, upload them, change the site, and all. You said you wanted to edit the site anyway, so I'll let you handle that. There is a good deal of irrelevant stuff up there now that could be taken out.

-mt