beaver-devel

Re: [Beaver-devel] New release?

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] New release?
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 13:13:48 -0400

Michael Terry wrote:
GtkSourceView recently released 0.2.1, which features my patch to remove the libgnome dependency. I'm talking with them now to remove the libgnome dependency in their build process. So, at least people with binary packages for GtkSourceView can use Beaver without GNOME. Since this is still the 'unstable' branch, I think that's reasonable.

Actually, I discovered that it seems even downloading the tarball is good, since the GNOME stuff is only for running autoconf and all. Once you have a configure script, it's good to go without libgnome.

So, hopefully you can try it out now.

-Mike