beaver-devel

Re: [Beaver-devel] beaver small glitch...

From: Leslie Polzer
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] beaver small glitch...
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:16:22 +0100

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:28:48 -0500
Michael Terry <address@hidden> wrote:

> I did have to do a couple things to get it to compile straight away.
> These are minor, and I will put them in CVS.  However, one thing I
> encountered: I had to copy the Makevars.template file into Makevars.  In
> that file, we are supposed to specify the copyright holder of the
> package.  Is that just both of us?  Or all five of us?
I'm not a lawyer but I guess it's all five of us.

You're talking about strange files - where do I get them?
You also added 'm4' and 'config/config.rpath' in Makefile.am.
What's that supposed to be good for? Where do I get those?
I cannot compile without m4/.
And another thing: my 'gettextize' does not have an option
'--intl'...

Leslie