bbdb-user

Re: ASynK: Announcing experimental support for BBDB file format ver 9

From: Roland Winkler
Subject: Re: ASynK: Announcing experimental support for BBDB file format ver 9
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 21:24:15 -0500

On Sat May 26 2018 Sriram Karra wrote:
> There has been some interest in having ASynK support BBDB file
> format ver 9 support in ASynK. I have just pushed out an
> experimental branch called 'bbdb -format-v9' which should
> seamlessly start supporting v9.

I do not know anything about how ASynK works.  I only have a vague
understanding that it lives in its own world in the sense that it
uses python and not elisp.  However, as always, I'll be happy to
hear about suggestions to improve BBDB, which includes its
interaction with other packages (that may be written in elisp or
other languages).

Roland