bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] How can I check if a prompt file exists?

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] How can I check if a prompt file exists?
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:50:01 -0400

There is an [if|case] -file fname conditional to do this function, although I am in the middle of recoding a lot of the file pathname processing in Bayonne for 0.7.0. This was to make sure it deals correctly with fully qualified and resolved absolute paths at all times.

For your example, maybe you might use something like:

 menudef
 speak enterdoctornum.au
 input docnum count=2 timeout=10s
 endmenu
 call doctors docnum=%num

function doctors
  set %docfile {dr} %docnum {.au}
  if -file %docfile
  then
        play thenameofdocis.au
        play %docfile
  else
        play nosuchdoc.au
  endif

address@hidden wrote:
Hi everyone. Is there any function in ccScript that lets me check for the
existence of an audio file?
I want my code to do something like this:

if FileExists("dr34.au")      # file contains the name of doctor n° 34.
then
    play TheNameOfTheDoctorIs.au
    play dr34.au
else