bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Whats scheduled for 0.6.3, java and more libexec stuff

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Whats scheduled for 0.6.3, java and more libexec stuff
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:28:58 -0400

For 0.6.3, there will be the Java class launcher and Java libexec in a jar, for those who wish to write libexec modules in Java. It is possible btsexec will also become capable of launching Java class files with bayonne.jar pre-set in the classpath. This suggests I will probably try to do pnet in 0.6.4.

I am also going to try and fill out some missing functions from libexec for writing more complete apps that way. In particular, "tone" and "dial" seem natural things to add to libexec. "connect" would also be a good choice.