bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Re: [Bayonne-dialogic] Globalcall Routing

From: Mark Lipscombe
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Re: [Bayonne-dialogic] Globalcall Routing
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:36:07 +1000

Calling gc_AcceptCall() shouldn't cause the carrier to consider the call answered. In most networks, it simply starts ringback for the calling party.

Are you sure that gc_AcceptCall() isn't already doing what you want?

Cheers,
Mark

Julien Chavanton wrote:
I would like Bayonne to be able to switch call without accepting or answering the call using globalcall

I plan to test adding gc_CallAck() as an alternative to gc_AcceptCall() so we can wait until the other side as answered before the billing take place.

I will check if this can be implemented without to much complexity.

Julien