bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Audio problem

From: Bianchi Roberto
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Audio problem
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 12:22:10 +0200

Hi!
We have installed bayonne 1.2 on a RedHat 9.0 and we are using it with the
dummy device as input and our soundcard as output.

We launch:
        bayonne -x --driver dummy
on one side and
        bayonne --control start 0 ourScript
on the other side

The script outScript simple play one of the files .au of the bayonne
distribution (we tried wednesday.au for example) and exit.

The result on out soundcard (Intel 82801ba/bam ac'97 audio) is bad: it seems
as it was spoken too fast.

If we shutdown bayonne and we launch play from the root shell the audio is
good, however the system returns the following error:

sox:Sound card appears to only support 2 channels. Overriding format
sox: Unable to set audio speed to 8000 (set to 8178)

Anybody can help?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.
roberto

_____________________________________
Ansaldo Segnalamento Ferroviario
tel. (010) 655 2345
fax. (010) 655 2134
e-mail: address@hidden
_____________________________________

«Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono
destinate esclusivamente agli individui e agli enti ai quali risulta
indirizzato.Il suo contenuto (inclusi gli allegati) sono confidenziali e
riservati: se Lei non è tra i destinatari originari non deve utilizzare,
rivelare, trasmettere, copiare né stampare il suo contenuto; se Lei ha
ricevuto questo messaggio di posta elettronica per errore , è pregato di
avvisarci inviando un messaggio di posta elettronica all'indirizzo del
mittente, e quindi cancellare e distruggere il messaggio dal Suo sistema»

«The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed . Its contents (including any
attachments) are confidential and privileged: if you are not an intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its
contents; If you have received this email by mistake please notify us by
emailing the sender, and then delete and destroy the email and any copies
from your system»