bammds-users

Re: [Bammds-users] bammds

From: José Víctor Moreno Mayar
Subject: Re: [Bammds-users] bammds
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 13:52:14 +0200

Hey Niall,

2 quick questions:

1. Are you using the HGDP reference panel we are distributing, or your own?
2. Could you try changing the header with samtools reheader? For the weird chromosomes (sex chrs, mt, random, un, etc) just leave them as they are. So the idea would be to just to remove "chr" from the autosomes.

Cheers,

Víctor