baby-devel

[baby-devel] Re: your PHqrgARM

From: Aindriu Sauer
Subject: [baby-devel] Re: your PHqrgARM
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:48:20 -0400

Hi,

X m A l N k A r X c

C j I n A b L y I t S s   m $ d 3 u , o 7 a 5 u

V l A i L d I z U d M t   y $ r 1 e , k 2 v 1 d

V y I r A i G e R x A x   o $ d 3 p , m 3 g 3 b

http://www.ostrabilazon.com
S b A h V x E t   g O g V j E d R s   n 7 l 0 j % x   j W j I g T i H p   q O r U w R n   s S d H n O o P i ! c

casually asked him a question, the answer to which had changed Conklins
life.
Do you by any chance speak Russian?
Of course, he had replied, amused that his visitor would even think
he might not. As you obviously know, my parents were immigrants. I grew
up not only in a Russian home but in a Russian neighborhood-at least in