Re: [Axiom-mail] Status of Axiom mode for Emacs

From: Tim Daly
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] Status of Axiom mode for Emacs
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 23:08:08 -0400

As far as I am aware there is no emacs mode for Axiom.
Contact Martin Rubey

Tim

Jason White wrote:
Web searches indicate that there is (or was) an Axiom mode for Emacs. If
it is still being maintained, what is the official download site?

The only link I could find (from a late 2007 mailing list archive)
referred to the wiki, but visiting the link returned a 404 error.