[Axiom-mail] Shared code?

From: Dan Hatton
Subject: [Axiom-mail] Shared code?
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:22:08 +0100 (BST)

Dear All,

A while back, I obtained some rather surprising results with another
CAS, Maxima.  Hence, I repeated the calculation with Axiom.  I'm
pleased to say that I got the same results.  However, before I shout
my mouth off about this "independent confirmation", I thought I'd
better check: does anyone on here know whether Axiom and Maxima share
any of their codebase, please?

--

Thanks,

Dan