Re: [Axiom-mail] Axiom help browser fails with parse error

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] Axiom help browser fails with parse error
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 17:49:42 -0500

configure is broken. known broken. I'd remove it but people expect
 configure->make->make install
so I need to update it for the latest systems. It will go away
when the asdf rewrite occurs. Except for some trivial (but annoying)
parameters Axiom depends on very little about the underlying system.

I'll fix the /localinfo problem. Thanks for pointing it out.
I don't normally see it because I always build systems from scratch.

Tim