Re: [Axiom-mail] Reference on limits computations

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] Reference on limits computations
Date: 11 Aug 2007 08:14:14 +0200

Gabriel Dos Reis <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
>   I'm building a database of publications on limit computations
> in Computer Algebra Systems.  I would appreciate pointers.

You should get into touch with INRIA / Philippe Flajolet (greetings from Martin
Rubey from Vienna in case you do) or Bruno Salvy.  Furthermore, there is
Bernhard Gittenberger from TU Vienna.  All of them did in fact the more general
thing of asymptotic expansions.

Of Gruntz you know, I guess.  That one is still the way to go (as far as I
know) if you just want to do limits.  In his thesis he does in fact talk quite
a bit about axiom.

I would highly appreciate work in that direction!

Martin