Re: [Axiom-mail] Elliptic curve factoring

From: Alasdair McAndrew
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] Elliptic curve factoring
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:37:12 +1000

Err, no, I haven't written it up in pamphlet style at all... my version of Axiom (Timestamp: Wednesday June 21, 2006 at 03:45:56) doesn't seem to come with any pamphlets.  The '*.spad.dvi" files just contain the text of the *.spad files presented as dvi files.  All I really want to do is to extend the methods in intfact.spad to include ecm - which the file itself recommends.

-Alasdair