[Axiom-mail] Axiom download for Windows

From: CHARLES HILL
Subject: [Axiom-mail] Axiom download for Windows
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:16:09 -0700 (PDT)

Can someone help me! I'm pretty eager to try out the full potential of Axiom. I've downloaded the Feb. 2005 version and it runs ok apart from a few snags: It won't produce graphs plus the DOS interface is not too user friendly! I haven't tried much else (apart from the usual simple math equations). Could someone instruct a novice like me on where to get the latest version, a more friendly user GUI (eg. Derive), loading instructions(Windows XP), etc.  I've visited the Axiom website many times but find it bewildering and frustrating! Your help in this matter is gratefully appreciated.

Regards

Charles Hill.

Celebrate Earth Day everyday! Discover 10 things you can do to help slow climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day