RE: [Axiom-mail] Axiom bibliography

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-mail] Axiom bibliography
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 22:05:28 -0500

On November 18, 2005 5:16 PM Hans Peter Würmli wrote:

> Thank you for the link and advice where one could get help.
> Actually there is a place on the Axiom site itself, where
> most (all?) these articles can be found:
>
> http://portal.axiom-developer.org/refs/articles

Thanks for mentioning these articles.  As you pointed out, some
of them are getting hard to find as organizations change and
people move or they are scattered in various places on the web.
It is my intention to collect here on the Axiom Portal as many
articles about Axiom here as possible, not withstanding of course
any objections by the authors and/or current copyright holders.

Thanks to the reference provided by Themos Tsikas below, I have
just added the 1992 paper by J H Davenport to which you referred
earlier. You can now download it here:

http://portal.axiom-developer.org/refs/articles/davenport92how.pdf/file_view

I would be glad to hear of any other similar papers about Axiom
which are not already on the Axiom portal.

Perhaps we should correct the urls in the bibliography where
possible to point to the articles stored on the Axiom portal?

Regards,
Bill Page.

> On Friday 18 November 2005 10.33, you wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > You can contact NAG at address@hidden
> > The particular paper you mention can be found here also
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/d8v7u
> >
> > Best Regards
> > Themos Tsikas
> >
> > On Thursday 17 November 2005 21:01, Hans Peter Würmli wrote:
> > > With great interest I would have liked to download some
> > > of the relevant papers on Axiom. Many references can be
> > > found on:

http://portal.axiom-developer.org/refs/axiombib/bibliography_folder_view?b_s
tart:int=25