RE: [Axiom-mail] about axiom documentation

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-mail] about axiom documentation
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 13:46:27 -0400

Christophe,

On May 13, 2005 1:19 PM you wrote:

> Sorry for writing my previous mail in French,
> i will try to write my next mails in English.

I think you should feel free to write in the language you
prefer. Sometimes this might be influenced by your intended
audience but readers who are serious can easily make use of
free online translation services which in my opinion are
now quite good.

I notice however that some of our systems still have problems
dealing with accented characters :( The web site displays
them properly but the email notification seems to mangle them.
I will look into this problem a little more.

> The docs will be under CC BY-SA license. You have rights
> to use, modify, improve and redistribute them as long as
> we have credits for it.

Great! Thank you for this work. I will upload the files to
the MathAction web site and make the appropriate links so
that they will be more easily accessible.

Regards,
Bill Page.