[Axiom-mail] (no subject)

From: cf
Subject: [Axiom-mail] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 11:17:30 +0200

Hi there,

I recently downloaded the Axiom tutorial and am very interested in
trying out this program on my linux system. I have been using the
Matlab extended symbolic toolbox for the last five years in the
modelling and control of mechanical systems, and would like to compare
with Axiom.

I have a suse linux 7.2 installation with gcc version 2.95.3. Will the
source code compile under this version of gcc ?? Alternatively, is it
possible for somebody to do a static compilation of the source code and
place these binaries on your website ??

Yours sincerely,

C. Frangos.

------