[Axiom-mail] Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: FW: [TeXmacs] LiveTeXmacs-1.0.3.3

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Axiom-mail] Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: FW: [TeXmacs] LiveTeXmacs-1.0.3.3 CDROM released
Date: 20 Feb 2004 12:05:47 -0500

Greetings!

"Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Axiom is already included in the pre-0.2 version of SciLix, but at the
> release included has a bug when is called from TeXmacs. I get this
> message:
>
> (AXIOM Sockets) The AXIOM Server is undefined.
>
> I'm apt-geting axiom righ now. I hope this version will solve the

I'm the one who put the Debian axiom package together, and there still
appears to be issues with texmacs, at least as the latter is
distributed by Debian.  I'm not sure the Debian texmacs axiom
interface is the latest.  Unfortunately, I don't have time to chase
this down right now.

Wouldn't it be better if each of the CAS programs shipped their own
texmacs interface, maybe even dh_installtexmacs in Debian?

Take care,