Re: [Axiom-mail] Axiom and aldor

From: Mike Dewar
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] Axiom and aldor
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:26:17 +0000

Hi Ralf,

This looks like an error being thrown within lisp and is probably due to
some sort of CCL/GCL incompatibility.  If you can force a backtrace you
should be able to find out where the error actually occurs.
Unfortunately I don't have the open Axiom sources and the last NAG
version (Axiom 2.3) handles this correctly.

Regards, Mike.