RE: [Axiom-mail] problem using axiom in texmacs

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-mail] problem using axiom in texmacs
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:47:21 -0400

Mike,

Yes, you are right it does seem to be possible to order a new
copy from Amazon. I should have checked before a I "spoke".

In this case I agree that it wont be possible to make it
available for free online unless Springer-Verlag were also
to agree. Doubtful, but perhaps worth a try. Do you have a
contact at Springer-Verlag who might be willing to listen?
I will try to contact them.

In any case, I think between $40 (used) and $80 (new) is
well worth the price for this book! I think it is of very
high quality and very useful.

Cheers,
Bill Page.