[Axiom-mail] Hopf Algebras

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-mail] Hopf Algebras
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:58:46 -0500

Bertfried,

When Axiom comes out we should have a further discussion about
possible contributions. I'm unfamiliar with Hopf Algebras but
that is no surprise. Is there a paper or reference on the subject
you can recommend?

Re: GINAC. Be aware that the library-only approach to system building
leads to a complex tangle that gets progressively more difficult to
use. System like Axiom help you to coercions and simplify results.

Tim