Re: [Axiom-developer] credit ... who are these people?

From: Tim Daly
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] credit ... who are these people?
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 11:57:46 -0400

The jpg is attached.

The axiom-developer.org website is being attacked
on an hourly basis by foreign entities. I have no idea
why. The only defense seems to be to block IPs.

There have been attacks from the UK so there might
have been one from your subnet.

It is likely that you are on a subnet that is blocked.
Send me your IP address and I can fix it.