Re: [Axiom-developer] QED Manifesto and Symbolic Algebra

From: Tim Daly
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] QED Manifesto and Symbolic Algebra
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 23:44:59 -0500

I am rebuilding the Axiom compiler to support the algorihmic
proof technology.  It is a difficult problem and I still have much
to learn. However, I think that we need to connect the "proof"
side of computational mathematics with computer algebra
computational mathematics. After nearly 3 years taking courses
at CMU I think I see how it will succeed.

Whether *I* am capable of doing it is still an open question :-)

Tim