Re: [Axiom-developer] Continuous Deployment of Axiom

From: Raymond Rogers
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Continuous Deployment of Axiom
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 17:07:58 -0400

Works on Ubuntu 14.04
Where it failed before??
No Hyperdoc though.

Ray

On 03/16/2015 12:46 PM, address@hidden wrote:
I have successfully automated the build, test, and automatic
deployment of Axiom to Docker.

This means that the Docker image has the latest version.

I still need to set up and test automatic triggers on github changes.
Once that process works the Docker image will always be up to date.

If you want to test it, Docker runs on all platforms and therefore
Axiom runs everywhere.

Download Boot2Docker
Start the book2docker client
   docker pull daly/axiom