[Axiom-developer] One more documentation program.

From: Raymond Rogers
Subject: [Axiom-developer] One more documentation program.
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 09:23:15 -0400

Since I can't find a cross-reference: I ran across another code&documentation system.

Robodoc   http://rfsber.home.xs4all.nl/Robo/index.html

Typically, excuses if this is already mentioned. In any case this is not a recomendation; just a mention.

--
 Two views on life:
life is an art not to be learned by observation.