[Axiom-developer] license

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] license
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 17:54:39 -0500

Renaud,

Since the subject came up, is there a license associated with CAD?
I am working on the assumption that since you provided sources
there is the assumed permission to use and redistribute them.
If you object, please let me know.

I have exchanged emails with Richard Stallman and he has stated
that the BSD license and the GPL3 license are compatible. Since
Axiom follows the four freedoms anyway there is no issue about
distributing sources or sending improvements back to the original
project. Returning improvements to the project that provided
the original sources is the only ethical thing to do anyway.

Tim