Re: [Axiom-developer] Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition added

From: daly
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition added
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 12:50:48 -0500

Renaud,

I did not have a working email address for you.
I'm glad you replied.

Thank you for the package.

Axiom code, since it computes mathematical objects, is timeless.
That's what makes it worthwhile to write and maintain.

I've had your code for a few years along with other people's algebra
yet to be added. I'm sorry it took so long to add your work. I'm just
so lagged (as you can see) that the queue is rather long.

Is there a paper related to the code or other documentation I should
reference? If so, I'd like your permission to quote parts of it as
part of Axiom's documentation.

Tim