[Axiom-developer] developer videos

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] developer videos
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 01:43:53 -0500

I've given up on my plan to live forever.

Instead I'm creating a series of videos that show how to
maintain and modify Axiom. The first of the series, which
details how to add algebra, is complete and should be on
the website soon. I'll give details once the conversion and
upload complete.

My video and audio skills rival my singing skills for
painful performances and for that I apologize in advance.

Tim