Re: [Axiom-developer] Vim syntax file

From: Fabio S.
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Vim syntax file
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 16:55:59 +0100 (CET)

fgrep abbrev bookvol10.2.pamphlet
fgrep abbrev bookvol10.3.pamphlet
fgrep abbrev bookvol10.4.pamphlet
fgrep abbrev bookvol10.5.pamphlet

10.2 is all the categories, 10.3 is all the domains,
10.4 is almost all the packages, 10.5 is the new numeric packages.

You might want to look at the above files in vim to see
if you're handling the many uses of the chunk environment.

Tim,

I extracted input files from the pamphlet you indicated as examples: I must say that the syntax seems to look fine.

I only have to add two common abbreviations for commands which, clearly, can't be extracted:
)sys
)abbrev

I just have two questions:

1) Are curly brackets ever used in axiom syntax? It seems to me they are not and they have no meaning in axiom: if it is so, I can remove them from sanity check, simplifying things.

2) If I give the command (for example)
)tangle bookvol10.2
then the result is an empty input file. If I change all chunk arguments to * via
cat bookvol10.3.pamphlet | sed "s/\\\\begin{chunk}.*$/\\\\begin{chunk}{\*}/" >
book.pamphlet
then
)tangle book
returns the whole input file.