[Axiom-developer] Windows

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Windows
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 11:35:01 -0400

Greetings!  Are there instructions to build just the lisp/axiom stuff,
and skip any of 1) the docs 2) clef 3) sman 4) bsd/X11 specific c code?

I'm testing gcl 2.6.10 pre-release, and have resolved a long standing
issue on windows.  maxima and acl2 now go through natively using the
latest mingw/gcc tools.   Was hoping to test axiom as well.  The website
prescription of downloading portabile ubuntu will obviously work, but
won't stress test the windows binary compiler/loader in gcl.

I've installed texlive, and get to bsdsignal.c before crashing (which it
of course must do).

Take care,