[Axiom-developer] Call for Windows Vista/7 MINGW remote vnc access

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Call for Windows Vista/7 MINGW remote vnc access
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 10:54:45 -0400

Hi Tim!  Please excuse the large cc list, but this has come up
elsewhere.

Don writes:

> Right now, both 2.6.8 builds both CLtL1 and ANSI on my Ubuntu 12.10
> and WinXP, WinVista and Win7.

> 2.6.9 builds CLtL1 and ANSI on WinXP, but not yet on WinVista or Win7.

We have attempted a remote gdb session, and will continue, but gdb
raw_pre_gcl.exe is not even getting to main, so I suspect something
about the static memory setup.  2.6.9 works on Wine, and I'm taking this
as evidence that my use of wine to emulate windows is only reliable up
through WinXP.  Alas, Don cannot get permission for remote vnc access.

You did very helpfully provide me with vnc access some time ago, and
write now:

"Tim Daly" <address@hidden> writes:

> I changed out the hard drive and put in Windows 7.
> Unfortunatly I cannot figure out how to enable a
> remote desktop. Damn MS moved all the settings.
> Ideas?
>
> Tim

Alas, I know nothing of Windows.  Perhaps someone here can help?  Does
anyone else already have vnc access to a win vista/mingw machine or
higher?

Take care,