Re: [Axiom-developer] Literate Programming example

From: Daniel Jomphe
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Literate Programming example
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 14:20:08 -0800 (PST)

On Sunday, November 20, 2011 6:17:13 AM UTC-5, robermann79 wrote:
FYI: some time ago the Opensuse project used such a collaborative tool
(http://www.co-ment.com) in order to get a shared mindset of its
goals.
This was the result, see how clicking on higlight words points to
their comments:
https://lite.co-ment.com/text/lNPCgzeGHdV/view/

Interesting. And funny, considering I bought the cochapter.com domain to do something similar. I'm yet to deliver the application that's planned to power that domain.