[Axiom-developer] [Hamming problems]

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [Hamming problems]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 14:43:05 -0500

What are the important problems in computational mathematics?

I believe that we need to merge proof technology with computational
mathematics. We need to build a platform of proofs, possibly starting with
things like Axiom Categories.

For instance, can we prove that an Axiom Ring fulfills the ring axioms?

We could probably build an annotated bibliography of research papers and
websites. I will start one and host it on the Axiom website.

Tim Daly