Re: [Axiom-developer] Attempting to make axiom on MacOsx 10.6 with Case-

From: daly
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Attempting to make axiom on MacOsx 10.6 with Case-Insensitve FIleSystem
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 14:37:40 -0400

I do not see ASP12.help, only Asp12.help.
The only reference to that name is in books/bookvol10.3.pamphlet

Axiom, in general, has had all of the files except the
help files moved to lowercase only names. The help files
mirror the actual names of the domains so they need
mixed cases.

Can you give me a traceback of where this might happen?

Tim Daly